If you need to send an email containing private/sensitive information, you can do it in Gmail using confidential mode. Here’s how:
– Open Gmail and log into your account.
– In the upper-left corner of the screen, select Compose.
– At the bottom of the New Message window, marked by a padlock and clock icon, is an option to ‘Turn confidential mode on/off’. Turn it to ‘on’.
– Set the expiration date for the email i.e.,1 day, 1week, 1 month, 3 months, or 5 years.
– If you would like the email to require a passcode in order for it to be read, select the ‘SMS passcode’ checkbox.
– Click ‘Save’.
– Write the email and send it.
It’s worth noting that the contents of any emails you send using this confidential mode can’t be forwarded by the recipient, copied, printed, or downloaded.