Freeing-up space and getting rid of junk files can help a PC perform faster and better. Here’s how to use the built-in Window ‘Disk Cleanup’ tool to find and delete those old junk files:
– In the Start menu, search for Disk Cleanup, and select Disk Cleanup.
– Wait for Disk Cleanup to analyse the selected drive.
– In the Disk Cleanup window, choose the files you’d like to remove from your computer, and select OK at the bottom.
– Select Delete Files in the prompt that appears.
– You may not want to delete ESD files because although it will free-up lots of space, these files are important for resetting a PC to factory settings.